Boutique eco villa resort for sale in Dominica set among hundreds of acres of untouched woodland outside Portsmouth on the north-western coast.
Set on 9.5 acres of lush green woodlands on a mountainside with 600 ft river frontage, established organic vegetable gardens and tropical trees, this resort enjoys magnificent views of the coastline and the ocean.
Villa Resort for sale in Dominica
The resort comprises the following:
- 1,500 sq ft villa with stunning ocean and mountain views, a private road and parking space that could be converted to a helipad,
- Three x 500 sq ft private and spacious cottages with king-sized beds, private bathrooms, fully equipped kitchens and expansive ocean views,
- 2 storey 2,000 sq ft restaurant with fully-equipped professional kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and a French Rotisol rotisserie, massage room, laundry, kitchen storage and prep room.
- Recording studio (recording equipment could be negotiated as part of the sale).
An Eco-Friendly, Sustainable Villa Resort for Sale
All buildings are constructed from local hardwood and come equipped with high speed (32mb) WiFi via fibre-optic cable plus cable TV in both the villa and the restaurant with the cables already in place to add to the cottages if so desired
The resort features a state-of-the-art fully off-grid (solar and wind) green energy system and rainwater catchment system, which means it is sustainable and entirely self-sufficient in terms of energy and water needs.
Room for Expansion of this Resort in Dominica
With acres of unused land, 10 acre plot of adjoining land available for purchase and planning permission approved for 3 additional cottages, there is significant room for expansion. There is space available for at least 10 additional sea view cottages.
The business has been exempted for corporation tax and import duty for 5 years by the Dominican government and is Discover Dominica Authority certified, as well as TripAdvisor GreenLeaders Platinum certified.
Offered complete with all fittings and furnishings including, high quality bed-linen and towels, tableware/barware, kitchen equipment and cooking utensils, high-end professional stereo equipment in the restaurant and villa, including some vintage collectibles and power tools and gardening equipment.
The resort is conveniently located a short drive from the shops, restaurants and supermarket of the friendly, relaxed town of Portsmouth and 5 minutes from a beautiful, quiet swimming beach.
Financials and projections are available upon request.
A Snapshot of Dominica
Top 3 Reasons to Invest in Dominica
- Untouched, pristine environment of virgin rainforest, 365 rivers and 23 waterfalls flowing into emerald pools.
- Good value for money with property prices lower than many other Caribbean islands.
- Citizenship by Investment Program offering full citizenship of Dominica in exchange for an investment in an approved real estate project.