2 bedroom North Tower apartments for sale in Curacao at The Wharf, a new waterfront complex in Willemstad next to the Handelskade.
New Waterfront Condos for Sale in Curacao
Searching for new condos for sale in Curacao located in the heart of the island’s vibrant, historic capital?
These new apartments are located at The Wharf, a new waterfront development situated in the trendy Scharloo district of the historic capital Willemstad next to the famous Handelskade strip – one of the most iconic destinations in Curacao.
Set on the waterfront with views of passing yachts and cruise ships, The Wharf will comprise 31 exclusive apartments and 4 city apartments (expected to be completed by the end of 2022), a collection of amenities for residents and a 1,000 square meter commercial space for restaurants and shops.
Investment Options at The Wharf
Buyers can choose from a selection of formats as follows:
- 2 bedroom City Apartments
- 2 bedroom North Tower Apartments
- 2 bedroom Middle Tower Apartments
- 3 bedroom South Tower Apartments
The North Tower Apartments
The North Tower Apartments are located at the far end with views spanning from the Queen Juliana Bridge over the Otrobanda and the Queen Emma pontoon bridge.
These apartments offer from 150 square meters of living space including an open concept living, dining and kitchen (complete with high end appliances), 2 bedrooms with en suite shower rooms, powder room and storage area.
Sliding doors in the living area showcase views across the city, while a covered terrace enjoys more of the same wonderful views.
The Wharf – Amenities
Residents of The Wharf will enjoy use of amenities including a pool, outdoor lounge and gym in a private roof garden, a restaurant providing dining service and a lobby with concierge desk.
The development will also include private parking with a private elevator leading to the apartments.
A guide to Curacao
Reasons to invest in Curacao
- As the most developed of the ABC islands, Curacao offers a high standard of living within an economically stable parliamentary democracy.
- Diversified economy with well developed financial, energy and tourism sectors and a currency pegged to the US Dollar.
- Popular tourism destination with a strong rental market and diverse range of activities for both visitors and residents.