Waterfront resort for sale in Belize set on the canal at the southern tip of picturesque Placencia Village – turnkey business opportunity.
Placencia, Belize – Waterfront Resort for Sale
Searching for hotels for sale in Belize representing a ready-made business opportunity?
Set on approximately 12,764 square feet of grounds, the resort features 235 feet of prime water frontage.
The resort was completely renovated in 2015 and includes several existing structures as follows.
- 6 waterfront suites with 2 queen beds, en suite bathrooms, air conditioning, cable TV, Wi-Fi and lovely lagoon views,
- A two-story budget-friendly building with a dorm with 8 bunk beds (sleeps 16) and 2 private rooms with a twin bed and ceiling fan on the first floor. The second floor featrues a common room with a large screen TV, Wi-Fi and 6 private rooms with a queen bed and ceiling fan,
- A shared bathhouse with 6 showers, toilets and sinks,
- An apartment with over 1,200 square feet for an owner/manager to live in and storage.
Guests can enjoy use of a patio, infinity swimming pool with swim-up bar and BBQ area.
Room for Expansion
There is plenty of room to add more suites, rooms, bunks, a restaurant or tour operator office if desired.
Systems in Place
The resort has systems in place to accept online reservations via its website.
It uses a cloud-based hotel management booking system that is integrated with all major online travel portals.
Turnkey Business Opportunity with Excellent Reputation
This is a great opportunity to purchase a turnkey business, complete with furnishings and inventory.
The resort is very popular for its affordable accommodation and has developed an excellent reputation and good position with booking portals such as Booking.com, hostelworld.com, TripAdvisor, and Lonely Planet.
As a result, the Resort has achieved strong year over year growth since opening and has great potential to become even more profitable.
Close to Amenities
This resort is centrally located just a 5-minute walk from all the attractions of Placencia Village and 10 minutes from the municipal airstrip.
A guide to Belize
Reasons to invest in Belize
- Retirement program offering range of incentives including freedom from tax on income derived from outside Belize.
- Flourishing tourism sector which attracted 489,261 overnight visitors in 2018 - a 14.6% increase on the previous year.
- Located close to the USA and Mexico and easily accessible via new flights to Belize announced by airlines including Delta from Atlanta, United from Chicago and Southwest from Houston.