Boutique resort for sale in Belize on 42 acres of grounds on the Belize River near Teakettle in Cayo district.
Cayo, Belize – Resort for Sale
Set amidst over 40 acres of tranquil, tropical grounds, this fully-functioning boutique resort in Cayo in Belize comprises a main building with restaurant, bar, kitchen, conference room, office and storage rooms.
The resort features:
- Two x 2 bedroom units (with patios enjoying beautiful riverfront views),
- Four x 1 bedroom units with bathroom, living area, built in Jacuzzi and patio also facing the river,
- One x 1 bedroom unit with connecting cat walk,
- Manager’s residence with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living and dining area, garage and patio.
Other amenities include:
- Soothing Indian spa,
- 800 ft cat walk with 2 gazebos,
- 2 valley ball pools with large decks,
- Magnificent butterfly farm.
The resort is offered with all furniture, fittings and appliances, 1 tractor, 1 Hilux van, I Hiace van, 1 ford ranger pickup, 1 ATV trailblazer, 10 mountain bikes, 1 small river boat and 2 canoes.
Nestled in Nature
The location is ideal for early morning bird watching, hiking and biking through the onsite trails or to taking an afternoon stroll through the orchid garden and butterfly house.
The property, which is equipped with solar power, could be used as a resort or converted into a private luxury home.
Room for Expansion
There are acres of unused land which could be developed, providing significant room for expansion, if desired.
Hotels for sale in Belize with such potential for expansion are rare.
A guide to Belize
Reasons to invest in Belize
- Retirement program offering range of incentives including freedom from tax on income derived from outside Belize.
- Flourishing tourism sector which attracted 489,261 overnight visitors in 2018 - a 14.6% increase on the previous year.
- Located close to the USA and Mexico and easily accessible via new flights to Belize announced by airlines including Delta from Atlanta, United from Chicago and Southwest from Houston.