Well established, highly rated 49-room all-suite hotel for sale in Barbados located across the street from the beach.
Hotel for Sale in Barbados
Searching for hotels for sale in Barbados?
This chic all-suite hotel is located across the street from the beach in a vibrant area popular with tourists.
The property comprises one 5-level building with elevators to provide access to all floors.
The hotel features 49 guest rooms as follows:
- 22 junior suites – 500 square feet
- 26 one-bedroom suites – 700 square feet
- 1 one-bedroom penthouse suite – 1,400 square feet
- 1 two-bedroom suite – 1,300 square feet
Designed in a ‘retro chic’ style that emphasizes space, light and comfort, all suites include a dining/sitting area, kitchenette or kitchen facilities, a beautiful bathroom with stainless steel fittings and bathroom amenities and a private balcony or terrace with seating.
Suites come equipped with air conditioning, flat screen TV, WiFi, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, closet and key card entry.
Amenities & Services
The hotel features a long swimming pool that stretches the length of the property and is surrounded by a large deck with lush cushioned loungers.
A restaurant and bar provide food and drink with both air-conditioned indoor seating and al fresco dining by the pool.
There is a small 24 hour fitness room available for use by all hotel guests.
The hotel currently provides room service, concierge service via the front desk and spa services available in room upon request.
There are also laundry facilities on each floor of the hotel for guest use and a small car park on site.
The hotel is ideally located just across the street from a popular beach and within very close proximity to numerous restaurants, bars and nightclubs making it an ideal location for guests to explore the island.
Great Track Record
This highly rated hotel comes with a great track record in welcoming guests for vacations, weddings and renewal of vows, with an experienced Events Team in place to coordinate, plan and execute events such as weddings, honeymoons and engagements.
A guide to Barbados
Reasons to invest in Barbados
- Well-established real estate sector with a long track record of attracting affluent overseas home buyers.
- Currently a buyer's market, offering great value to property investors.
- Non-stop direct flights to Barbados from the USA, Canada, the UK, as well as the Caribbean, Central America and South America - boosted by increased airlift.