1 bedroom waterfront townhouses for sale at South Bank Turks & Caicos – a new boutique development on Long Bay Beach, Providenciales.
Searching for Waterfront Homes for sale in Turks & Caicos?
Searching for striking contemporary homes for sale in Turks & Caicos Islands offering waterfront access and access to a dedicated collection of amenities and services?
Discover South Bank Turks & Caicos
South Bank Turks & Caicos is a low density 31-acre residential resort and marina community set along 2,200 feet of beach and iron shore at the southwestern end of Long Bay Beach on Providenciales in the Turks & Caicos Islands.
Set along the waterfront, these townhouses offer 1,918 square feet of gross living space over 2 levels.
The living and dining areas are located on either side of the contemporary kitchen on the lower level.
Sliding glass doors from the living area open out to an outdoor dining terrace which appears to almost float above the water.
A few steps lead down to a lower terrace which provides easy boat and water access as well as storage for water toys.
The upper level features an oversized master suite with a large walk-in closet and en suite bathroom, owner’s closet and waterfront terrace.
Buyers can choose from a selection of:
- 1 bedroom waterfront townhouses,
- 2 bedroom waterfront townhouses,
- 3 bedroom waterfront homes,
- 4 bedroom waterfront homes,
- 5 bedroom waterfront homes,
- 4 bedroom oceanfront villa.
South Bank Turks & Caicos – Amenities
Anchored by a full-service marina, amenities at South Bank Turks & Caicos will include a fitness center and spa, tennis court, clubhouse with pool, bar and restaurant, cafe, lagoon peninsula with lounging cabanas, non-motorized water sports, beach club and Long Bay beach access.
The calm beachfront area will be ideal for family and beach activities, swimming and watersports.
Optional Rental Management Program
An optional rental management program will offer the investors the opportunity to generate a Return on Investment from their properties when not in personal use.
A guide to Turks & Caicos
Reasons to invest in Turks & Caicos
- Highly attractive real estate market which expanded by 9.5% in 2018.
- Sophisticated destination with some of the Caribbean's most luxurious homes for sale and most prestigious hotels and resorts.
- As one of the Caribbean's fastest-growing tourism destination, the Turks & Caicos Islands offers home owners very high rental income generating potential.