4.7 acres of beachfront land for sale in St Maarten situated on Dawn Beach and Oyster Pond on the Dutch side of the island.
St Maarten, Oyster Pond – Beachfront Land for Sale
Spanning 4.7 acres (1.9 hectares) in size, the parcel features approximately 250 feet (75 meters) of beachfront on Dawn Beach on the Caribbean Sea, as well as approximately 530 feet (162 meters) of sheltered waterfront in Oyster Pond on the Dutch side.
The property has been cleared of all hurricane damaged structures and is subdivided into the following sub-sections:
- Approximately 0.6 acres (2,430 square meters) of beachfront land,
- Approximately 0.5 acres (2,000 square meters) of beachfront land,
- Approximately 0.91 acres (3,700 square meters) of sheltered harbor property with water rights,
- Approximately 2.69 acres (10,900 square meters) of sheltered harbor property with water rights.
The parcel of land for sale in St Maarten is commercially zoned with no height restrictions.
Previously, a variety of businesses targeted at residents and owners of high end villas, villa rental guests from the Dutch and French sides of the island, Westin and Oyster Bay Beach Resort time-share guests, cruise ship visitors and other hotel guests, were operated on the site:
- A beach bar, 3 restaurants and a supermarket,
- A 3 story condo building,
- Various yacht charter, time-share and real estate offices as well as retail spaces,
- A marina accommodating approximately 20 boats and yachts.
A guide to St Maarten & St Martin
Reasons to invest in St Maarten & St Martin
- Established tourism and real estate markets enjoying growth.
- French / Dutch territory with stable political and economic climate.
- No property or capital gains taxes (St Maarten).