28 bedroom waterfront hotel for sale in St Lucia situated in Pointe Seraphine minutes from the capital Castries and GFL Charles Airport.
Pointe Seraphine, St Lucia – Waterfront Hotel for Sale
Built in 1993, the hotel is set on 25,126 square feet of gradually sloping grounds along the waterfront enjoying views of charter boats and visiting cruise ships on the calm waters of Ganter’s Bay.
The hotel comprises 5 attractive and well-maintained buildings over 3 levels, offering a total of 28,811 square feet of space.
The hotel features 28 guest bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and private balconies.
Bedrooms come with built-in furniture and ceramic tiling while bathrooms include granite counters.
Hotel Amenities, Infrastructure & Equipment
The hotel offers amenities which provide additional revenue streams including:
- a spacious restaurant with space for 80 -120 covers,
- marble tiled bar with seating for 10,
- 36 foot long swimming pool surrounded by terrace with bar overlooking the bay,
- air conditioned conference room seating up to 45,
- private air conditioned meeting room seating 11,
- wine room.
The hotel also includes a reception and lounge area, fully-equipped commercial kitchen, dry goods storeroom, staff quarters, laundry facilities and plenty of space for parking.
The hotel comes equipped with solar water heating, 14,000 gallon water tank storage and fiber optic line ready.
Ideal Location for Business Travelers
Searching for hotels for sale in St Lucia with the opportunity to target business guests?
Conveniently situated in Pointe Seraphine minutes from the center of the capital Castries and GFL Charles Airport which offers connections throughout the Caribbean via regional airlines and private jets, this hotel is a hotel of choice for international business travelers.
Targeted for touristic development, Pointe Seraphine is home to St Lucia’s main cruise ship terminal and a great selection of duty-free shops, local vendors, cafes and bars.
Thanks to its very good reputation with business guests, the hotel benefits form a high repeat as seen from a high level of repeat visits.
A guide to St Lucia
Reasons to invest in St Lucia
- Spectacular natural beauty ranging from the iconic twin peaks of the Pitons and the Diamond Waterfalls to lush rainforest and stunning beaches.
- High rental income generating potential due to a flourishing tourism industry targeted at the luxury end of the market.
- Emerging real estate market with range of property available from ultra-luxury beachfront homes to waterfront apartments.