9 bedroom luxury home for sale in Nicaragua nestled in the hills between Playas Remanso and Hermosa in San Juan del Sur.
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua – Luxury Home for Sale
Looking for luxurious homes for sale in San Juan del Sur?
The property, which is newly built and nearing completion, is set into a hillside just a 15 minute drive from all the amenities of San Juan del Sur.
The setting offers beautiful views of the ocean and the coastline stretching down to the mountains of Costa Rica.
Spread over 3 levels, the property offers 640 square meters of living space.
Entering via the impressive double wooden door entrance on the second floor, the interior features a grand open concept living and dining room with beautiful fully-equipped contemporary kitchen featuring a large central island.
Just off the kitchen there is a patio ideal for BBQs.
Glass doors along the living and dining room showcase the stunning ocean views and provide access to the partially covered patio, the infinity pool which is lit with mood lighting at night and the garden.
The home offers a total of 9 bedrooms, including:
- 3 bedrooms on the lower floor with sliding glass doors, walk in closets, air conditioning and en suite bathrooms,
- A caretaker’s residence on the lower level,
- 2 bedrooms on the second floor with sliding glass doors, walk in closets and en suite bathrooms,
- 3 bedrooms on the top floor with sliding glass doors, walk in closets and en suite bathrooms, including a master bedroom with glass walls/sliding glass doors offering breathtaking ocean views and access to 2 private balconies.
Ideal Home for Vacations, Rentals or Retirement
This property would make a wonderful vacation home or home for retirement, offering plenty of space for entertaining family and friends.
located close to one of the best surfing beaches in Nicaragua, the property also offers great rental potential.
A guide to Nicaragua
Reasons to invest in Nicaragua
- Emerging real estate market with comparatively low prices.
- Rapidly growing tourism destination considered one of "the best under-the-radar destinations" in the world.
- Attractive retiree incentives, including duty-free import of household goods, vehicles and building materials.