0.65 acres of vacant land for sale in Grenada situated in True Blue close to St George’s University – ideal for development.
Vacant Land for Sale in True Blue, Grenada
Searching for land for sale in Grenada ideal for development?
This parcel, which spans 0.65 acres (28,512 square feet) in size, is located in True Blue, Grenada in close proximity to St George’s University.
3 Separate Lots
The property comprises several lots as follows:
- One lot spanning 14,000 square feet at the southern end – US $ 322,000
- Two lots spanning 7,256 square feet at the northern end – Each US $23.00 per square foot – US $166,888 each
The lots could also be subdivided and sold separately.
Survey for Subdivisions
The owner would consider doing a relevant survey for the subdivisions should a serious buyer present themselves.
A guide to Grenada
Reasons to invest in Grenada
- Emerging property market with prices for real estate currently lower than other more developed Caribbean destinations.
- Wide variety of property investment opportunities catering to a spectrum of tastes and requirements from newly built apartments to sprawling historical plantation homes.
- Real estate market benefiting from Grenada's Citizenship by Investment Program, a flourishing tourism sector which grew by 10% in 2018 to reach a record level of 160,970 stayover visitors and a pipeline of new luxury hotels.