14-bedroom waterfront condo hotel for sale in Grenada in popular Lance aux Epines with additional 400 foot beachfront property.
Lance aux Epines, Grenada – Condo Hotel for Sale
The property is set on 3.8 acres of sloping grounds with sea and sunset views and 500 feet of usable waterfront.
There is an option to purchase an additional 400 foot beachfront property as well which could be developed.
The waters off shore are ideal for swimming and snorkeling from the shore or jetty.
The property offers 10,000 square feet of accommodation in several structures as follows:
- Six x 1 bedroom apartments (700 square feet)
- Two x 2 bedroom apartments (1100 square feet)
- One x single family house (3,500 square feet)
The various units have been designed to offer privacy from each other.
In addition there is a jetty with gazebo on the property.
Hotel, Retirement Community or Citizenship Project
This condo hotel could continue to be operated as a condo hotel or could be used as a retirement community.
Including an additional 400 foot beachfront property (with no increase in price), there is tremendous potential to develop the property.
The natural topography allows for easy subdivision and development with no deed restrictions and flexible land use is permitted.
There are also excellent opportunities for moorings / pontoons.
Lance aux Epines, Grenada
Situated in Lance aux Epines, this condo hotel is conveniently located within easy reach of the airport, yacht services including chandlery and other amenities.
A guide to Grenada
Reasons to invest in Grenada
- Emerging property market with prices for real estate currently lower than other more developed Caribbean destinations.
- Wide variety of property investment opportunities catering to a spectrum of tastes and requirements from newly built apartments to sprawling historical plantation homes.
- Real estate market benefiting from Grenada's Citizenship by Investment Program, a flourishing tourism sector which grew by 12.9% in 2018 to reach a record level of 528,077 annual visitors and a pipeline of new luxury hotels.