1 bedroom beachfront condos for sale in the Dominican Republic within a complex set on Bavaro Beach in Punta Cana.
Beachfront Condos for Sale in Bavaro-Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Searching for new beachfront condos for sale in Punta Cana?
Developed by a world-class development company, the complex – which features 196 contemporary condos – offers beautiful views of the white sand beach and the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
Buyers can choose from a selection of formats as follows:
All units come complete with premium finishes, contemporary Italian kitchens and bathroom fixtures and fittings from Hansgrohe and Duravit.
Amenities & Services
Residents and guests benefit from amenities and services including a private beach club, swimming pool, a fully-equipped fitness center and spa, restaurant and bar, parking and 24-hour security.
Profit from High Returns
Located in Punta Cana – the leading tourism destination in the Dominican Republic – An investment in these condos offers the opportunity for high income-generating potential, with rental yields estimated by the developer at up to approximately 10%.
Hassle-free ownership is provided via professional management.
This development beneﬁts from CONFOTUR, a package of investor incentives from the Dominican Government which offers a 15-year exemption from property tax and transfer tax.
Close to the Beach & Golf Course
This complex is ideally located within easy reach of the 27-hole golf course and 8 minutes from the shops at the Palma Real shopping Center.
Punta Cana International Airport and the Blue Mall are approximately 20 minutes away.
- Downpayment to reserve: 20%
- 20% downpayment upon reservation
- 4 payments of 15% every 3 months
- Final payment upon delivery: 20%
A guide to Dominican Republic
Reasons to invest in Dominican Republic
- Sophisticated real estate market offering high quality property for sale and excellent value for money for prime beachfront homes.
- Very high rental income generating potential as the Caribbean's most visited tourism destination - the Dominican Republic recorded over 6.5 million visitors in 2018.
- Highly accessible destination welcoming 70+ flights per day from the USA and Europe and excellent air links with the Caribbean and South America.