Boutique hotel resort for sale in Dominica set on 17 acres of pristine land near La Plaine on the island’s south-eastern coast.
Hotel for Sale in Dominica
This boutique resort is set on 17 acres of pristine riverside land surrounded by prime tropical rainforest.
The resort, which is currently being operated as an eco-lodge, features several existing buildings offering 15,350 square feet of internal space.
There are 12 cottages and villas in total, 5 of which are owned and included in the selling price, and 7 of which are owned by third parties but managed by the resort and form part of the pool rental program.
Existing buildings include the following:
- 1 large 2 bedroom stone and wood riverside villa built in 2015,
- 1 large stone and wood riverside suite cottage,
- 3 fully furnished South African glamping units,
- A large 2,500 square foot riverside stone building housing a restaurant, office, front desk and manager’s quarters.
Infrastructure & Equipment
Infrastructure, such as internal roads, drains, solar back up system and wireless internet, is already in place.
There is a property management and rental pool system in place.
All equipment, including 2 vehicles (1 Range Rover and 1 tractor) is also included in the sale.
Spectacular Rainforest Location
The location is simply spectacular with pristine rainforest and a river winding through the property.
With 17 acres of grounds there is plenty of land available to expand the resort.
There is approval in place to build 10 more units which could either be retained as part of the resort or sold to third parties on the basis that they are added to the rental pool.
This represents the opportunity to acquire a fully operational and successful restaurant and hotel business which enjoys one of the highest levels of occupancy of all the hotels for sale in Dominica.
The resort has been granted VAT Credit, concessions for duty free import of materials and appliances and a 20 year tax credit.
A guide to Dominica
Reasons to invest in Dominica
- Untouched, pristine environment of virgin rainforest, 365 rivers and 23 waterfalls flowing into emerald pools.
- Good value for money with property prices lower than many other Caribbean islands.
- Citizenship by Investment Programme offering full citizenship of Dominica in exchange for an investment in an approved real estate project.