17 room boutique hotel for sale in Costa Rica surrounded by rain forest in the heart of Manuel Antonio in Puntarenas.
Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica – Hotel for Sale
This boutique hotel is set on 1.5 acres nestled in the rain forest at the top of a hill in a coveted location in the heart of Manuel Antonio in the Province of Puntarenas in western Costa Rica close to the Pacific coast.
This jungle resort – which was one of the founding hotels in the area – offers a compelling combination of assets:
- Superb location bordering a wildlife reserve in the heart of Manuel Antonio offering views of both the surrounding rain forest and the ocean,
- Great commercial road frontage,
- A solid cash flowing business with plenty of room for expansion and maximizing Return on Investment.
Thanks to its location in the heart of Manuel Antonio and proximity to some of Costa Rica’s most beautiful beaches, restaurants, spas and the area’s activities and tours, this jungle resort has a solid track record with both adventure-sport travelers and relaxation seekers and is one of few hotels for sale in Costa Rica in this increasingly popular destination.
The hotel offers a selection of comfortable 3-star accommodation, including 7 free-standing bungalows and 10 deluxe and premium deluxe hotel rooms.
The hotel’s ample grounds feature various amenities including a large swimming pool and 2 restaurants: A sports bar & grill which is the only operation of its kind in Manuel Antonio to serve food and drink until midnight, plus a poolside bistro serving local and international cuisine.
The resort also has a casino license which is currently not being exploited but could be reactivated to add an additional profit driver and enhance the unique appeal of the resort.
Great Track Record
The hotel comes with a great track record, a well trained experienced admin team and advanced online booking , accounting, inventory and reporting systems in place.
150 Feet of Road Frontage on Main Road to Manuel Antonio
The hotel also features 150 feet of public road frontage on the main road leading to Manuel Antonio National park which attracts more than one million visitors per year.
The location makes the hotel the ideal base for exploring all the activities, restaurants and nightlife in Manuel Antonio.
A guide to Costa Rica
Reasons to invest in Costa Rica
- Stunningly beautiful, varied landscape encompassing 800 miles of stunning beaches and lush, green forest covering one quarter of the country.
- High, yet affordable, standard of living.
- Retirement program through which retirees with a monthly income of at least $1,000 USD can enjoy temporary residence and benefit from no tax on foreign income.