946 acres of undeveloped land for sale in Belize ideal for farming, eco-tourism, livestock or residential/resort development.
Land for Sale in Belize
Searching for land for sale in Belize?
This very large parcel in Stann Creek District would be ideal for farming, eco-tourism, livestock or residential/resort development.
The property is situated to the east of a large banana plantation between the small rural villages of San Juan and Cowpen Village in the Stann Creek District of Belize, an area that is known for agriculture.
To the west there is a large banana plantation.
Spanning 946 acres, the property comprises 7 individual parcels (covered with lush vegetation and a creek) which range in size from 7, 30, 53, 167, 335 and 351 acres.
- Ready for breaking ground.
- Large flat areas ideal for building.
- Situated in a prime farming region
- Convenient location for development – fronts on to the Southern highway.
- Easily accessible for all types of goods and services – only 10 minutes from the Independence village where hospitals, municipal airstrip, schools, bank, grocery stores, university, churches and the Big Creek Port can be found. Only 35 minutes from the Placencia Peninsula, 45 minutes to Dangriga Town and 2.5 hours to the International airport.
- Public road and highway frontage, nearby utilities for easy development,
- Endless possibilities for usage including farming, eco-tourism, livestock, residential/resort development or a combination of all.
- Very valuable land offered at an excellent price.
- The property was resurveyed and has clean and clear title.
A guide to Belize
Reasons to invest in Belize
- Fast-growing real estate market driven by a flourishing tourism sector which attracted a record 503,177 overnight visitors in 2019 - a 2.8% increase on the previous year.
- Breathtakingly beautiful landscape with lush rainforest peppered with fascinating Mayan architectural ruins, long Caribbean beaches and hundreds of tiny islands ringed by the world's second-longest barrier reef.
- Inviting retirement program offering full-time residency and exemption from all taxes in Belize.