150 acre farm for sale in Belize situated along the southern highway a 35-minute drive from Dangriga town in Stann Creek District.
Stann Creek, Belize – Farm for Sale
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a 150 acre well maintained, beautiful farm in southern Belize which is used for fish farming, livestock farming and growing fruit trees.
The property is situated along the southern highway a 35-minute drive from Dangriga town in Stann Creek District.
This property features 19 ponds which are supplied by a fresh water creek that runs through the property. Of the 19 ponds:
- 14 ponds for tilapia – Each pond holds approximately 3,000 fish (70% red tilapia; 30% black nile tilapia) that are harvested twice per year,
- 2 retention ponds for irrigation,
- 3 for cattle and/or holding ponds.
15 acres are fenced and divided into 6 separate pastures.
Also 4 acres are sectioned off for pig farming.
There are 2 chicken houses – one 12′ x 20′ for laying hens and one 14′ x 42′ brooder house for housing chicks with four sections holding 5,000 chicks altogether.
The property includes several existing structures as follows:
- A home with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom – approximately 5 years old.
- A second home nestled in the orchard with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 large porches overlooking orchard and Maya Mountains, utility room under parking/work shop.
- A 30′ x 40′ shop to store 2012 kubota tractor with backhoe, bush hog, front-end loader, auger and other equipment.
A guide to Belize
Reasons to invest in Belize
- Fast-growing real estate market driven by a flourishing tourism sector which attracted a record 503,177 overnight visitors in 2019 - a 2.8% increase on the previous year.
- Breathtakingly beautiful landscape with lush rainforest peppered with fascinating Mayan architectural ruins, long Caribbean beaches and hundreds of tiny islands ringed by the world's second-longest barrier reef.
- Inviting retirement program offering full-time residency and exemption from all taxes in Belize.