430 acre private island resort for sale in The Bahamas with beautiful beaches and several beachfront villas just west of Eleuthera.
Private Island Resort for Sale in The Bahamas
This represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a turnkey, developed private island resort for sale in The Bahamas.
Spanning 430 acres, the island offers beautiful beaches, great elevations, a large natural harbour and several beachfront villas.
The island is located just west of Russell Island, approximately 5 miles west of the Eleuthera mainland.
Several high quality structures have already been developed on the island, including:
- 5 luxury one-bedroom beachfront villas,
- A Welcome Center with spa rooms and a gym,
- A restaurant/bar building,
- A stunning beach-facing oval shaped pool,
- A 1 bedroom guest house.
All of the buildings offer sweeping wrap around verandas and breathtaking views of the the beaches.
This island offers endless possibilities for enhancements.
For example, the island is the only island currently on the market with approval in place for both a golf course and a marina – approval for the marina in the natural harbour and an 18-hole golf course were provided in 2007.
These approvals could be utilized or modified to add additional value to this already incredible private island retreat.
Designed to Offer a World-Class Private Island Experience
Having provided private chefs, beach club, spa, fitness center, a private catamaran, sports and security, this island was designed and set up to deliver a world-class private island experience for private gatherings.
Easily Accessible Island
Situated just west of Russell Island, this island can be easily reached via a 15 minute boat ride from North Eleuthera which has an international airport and FBO.
The picturesque fishing village of Spanish Wells on St George’s Cay (which is next to Russell Island and just a 10 minute boat ride away) offers food stores, maintenance needs, bank, restaurants, bars, museum, post office, Customs office and other shops and amenities.
A guide to Bahamas
Reasons to invest in Bahamas
- 700 jaw-droppingly beautiful beach-fringed islands dotted in the sparkling turquoise Atlantic Ocean.
- Highly attractive tax incentives, such as freedom from income tax, VAT, inheritance tax and capital gains tax.
- Sophisticated, stable real estate market with a wide variety of waterfront homes available from affordable to ultra-luxury with the option of applying for permanent residency.