650-acre resort for sale in The Bahamas set along miles of beach on Great Abaco with 18-hole golf course and 150-slip marina.
Abaco, Bahamas – Resort for Sale
This is a unique opportunity to acquire one of the most substantial hotels for sale in The Bahamas.
Spanning 650 acres, this beachfront and waterfront resort is set along a 3.5 mile award-winning white sand beach on the island of Great Abaco in The Bahamas.
It lies approximately 160 miles east of Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The resort forms part of a 1,500-acre residential resort community with 1,000 established second home and condo owners.
Originally listed for sale with an asking price of US $62,000,000, the asking price of the resort has been reduced significantly due to the damage sustained from Hurricane Dorian. The property is offered on an “as is” basis.
Resort Features & Amenities
The following structures and features are included in the offering:
- 95-room harbour front hotel
- 3.5 acre private island
- Well protected 150-slip deep water marina with fuel station – one of the largest marinas in The Bahamas
- 18-hole golf course
- 3 beach / marina restaurants and bars
- Shopping center
- The resort company exclusively owns all beachfront hotel zoned properties
Why invest in Abaco real estate?
Over many years Abaco established a reputation as:
- #1 Private Jet FBO in the Caribbean
- #1 Spring/Summer boating destination in The Bahamas
- The largest tourist destination in The Out Islands of The Bahamas – 437,825 overseas air and sea arrivals in 2018.
- The “Sea of Abaco” is widely considered one of the best boating, fishing and diving destinations in the Caribbean with one of the longest barrier reefs in the world
- Easily accessible via water and via air to the 7,000 foot international airport which welcomes flights from cities including Fort Lauderdale and Nassau and is just 10 minutes away
A guide to Bahamas
Reasons to invest in Bahamas
- 700 jaw-droppingly beautiful beach-fringed islands dotted in the sparkling turquoise Atlantic Ocean.
- Highly attractive tax incentives, such as freedom from income tax, VAT, inheritance tax and capital gains tax.
- Sophisticated, stable real estate market with a wide variety of waterfront homes available from affordable to ultra-luxury with the option of applying for permanent residency.