Waterfront hotel for sale in Nevis boasting 270-degree views of Oualie Bay and St Kitts: approved for St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship Program.
Hotel for Sale in Nevis – Citizenship by Investment Program Approved Project
Searching for hotels for sale in Nevis?
This waterfront resort is perched on the northernmost point of Nevis and boasts 270-degree views of Oualie Bay, the mountains and the neighbouring island of St Kitts.
Set on 5.7 acres of land just above the water’s edge, the hotel enjoys unobstructed views from practically any vantage point.
St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program – Approved Project
This waterfront resort for sale in Nevis is an approved project under the St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program. As such, it has government concessions to assist with the sustainability of the project.
The Citizenship by Investment Program has created very high demand for hotels for sale in St Kitts & Nevis.
The resort comprises 12 Cottages, offering a total of 18 bedrooms and 6 pools:
- 3 two bedroom cottages (1,000 square feet)
- 7 one bedroom cottages (550 square feet)
- 1 one bedroom cottage (900 square feet)
- 1 three bedroom house (3 buildings) (1,630 square feet)
- 1 office/laundry/apartment/ (960 square feet)
- 1 waterfront home with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms – 1 bath guest cottage and pool.
With refurbishment or a complete rebuild, this hotel offers tremendous potential – Detailed plans can be supplied upon request.
St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment
The twin-island of St Kitts & Nevis operates a government program offering qualifying applicants full citizenship of the nation in exchange for a significant financial contribution or an investment in a designated real estate project such as this.
Successful applicants enjoy all the benefits of full citizenship including a passport offering visa-free travel and minimal taxation.
Find out more: St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program
Browse more: St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment real estate.
A guide to St Kitts & Nevis
Reasons to invest in St Kitts & Nevis
- Well established Citizenship by Investment program offering the tax and travel benefits of full citizenship in exchange for an investment in approved real estate.
- Highly attractive tax incentives - freedom from income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and gift tax.
- Flourishing real estate sector stimulated by the Citizenship by Investment program offering high quality luxury homes, beachfront apartments and hotel suites.