Fractional ownership opportunities at Christophe Harbour Windswept Residences Club in St Kitts – approved for Citizenship by Investment.
Fraction Ownership Opportunities in St Kitts – Approved for Citizenship by Investment
The Christophe Harbour Windswept Residences Club represents the opportunity to acquire a fractional share of a villa at the highly acclaimed Christophe Harbour resort on St Kitts.
An investment in a fractional share provides numerous benefits as follows:
- Qualifies the purchaser to apply for Citizenship by Investment,
- Permits the owner to enjoy usage of the shared ownership villa for a few weeks each year,
- Receipt of 100% of any rental income if their weeks are included in the rental pool – there is no better deal currently available in St Kitts & Nevis.
There are 2 models on offer including the Bougainvillea Villa (a 2-story property that sleeps 10) and Villa Frangipani (a single storey villa that sleeps 12).
The villas are offered fully turnkey, luxuriously appointed and furnished to a very high standard.
Christophe Harbour – Amenities
The villas at the Christophe Harbour Windswept Residences Club are located within Christophe Harbour, a luxury resort and residential development set along a white sand beach fringed bay set against a backdrop of verdant, green hills.
Investors at the Windswept Residences Club enjoy Christophe Harbour membership.
The villas are just a short walk from the Pavilion Beach Club and the resort’s white sandy beach.
Christophe Harbour also offers amenities including a super yacht marina and marina village, 18-hole championship golf course, organic farm, hotel, dining, shops and sports facilities.
St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment
The twin-island of St Kitts & Nevis operates a government program offering qualifying applicants full citizenship of the nation in exchange for a significant financial contribution or an investment in a designated real estate project such as this.
Successful applicants enjoy all the benefits of full citizenship including a passport offering visa-free travel and minimal taxation.
Find out more: St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program
Browse more: St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment real estate.
A guide to St Kitts & Nevis
Reasons to invest in St Kitts & Nevis
- Well established Citizenship by Investment program offering the tax and travel benefits of full citizenship in exchange for an investment in approved real estate.
- Highly attractive tax incentives - freedom from income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and gift tax.
- Flourishing real estate sector stimulated by the Citizenship by Investment program offering high quality luxury homes, beachfront apartments and hotel suites.