A selection of luxury home sites for sale in Puerto Rico within Bahia Beach, a prestigious beach and golf resort in Rio Grande.
Bahia Beach, Puerto Rico – Rainforest-View Home Sites
Located in the exclusive Las Estancias area of the magnificent Bahia Beach resort, these lots of land for sale in Puerto Rico are perfect for building your dream home on the island.
A selection of sites are available as follows:
- Lot 21: 0.56 Acres / 2,286 sq m / 24,413 sq ft / $899,000 USD
- Lot 22: 0.59 Acres / 2,415 sq m / 25,998 sq ft / $767,000 USD
- Lot 24: 0.62 Acres / 2,517 sq m / 27,092 sq ft / $779,000 USD
All the lots enjoy stunning views of the El Yunque Rainforest and the lake.
These Las Estancias home site are ideal for custom building a St Regis branded home.
You can choose either to utilize an existing home model or select your own architect to design your home (in accordance with the resort’s guidelines and approved by the Architectural Review Committee).
Located within Bahia Beach, a five-star, ultra-luxury resort with 2 miles of sandy beach, the owner of this lot will enjoy use of a range of amenities, including including a beach club with pool, Remede Spa, a Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed golf course, and and 4.5 miles of hiking trails through the El Yunque Rainforest.
The 483-acre property is also home to the prestigious St Regis Bahia Beach Resort which is regarded as one of the very best hotels in Puerto Rico and is the only Five Diamond Resort on the island.
The Bahia Beach resort also includes an 18-hole Robert Trent Jones Junior golf course, which is one of the best golf courses in Puerto Rico.
Bahia Beach, Rio Grande – 30 Minutes from San Juan
The resort is situated in Rio Grande on the idyllic north-eastern coast of Puerto Rico, less than 30 minutes’ drive from San Juan’s International Airport.
A guide to Puerto Rico
Reasons to invest in Puerto Rico
- Range of tax incentives introduced in 2012 to lure high net worth investors to Puerto Rico.
- The security of being a territory of the USA with an American legal framework and a US Dollar based economy.
- Easy access from the USA to San Juan's International Airport via a 2.5 hour direct flight from Miami or a 3.5 hour flight from New York.