New construction 1 bedroom condos for sale in Jamaica within a 3 acre gated development in New Kingston with pool, club house, gym & more.
Kingston 5, Jamaica – Condos for Sale
These brand new condos are located within one of the most hotly anticipated developments of condos for sale in Jamaica.
The condos are situated within a 3 acre gated development in a prime residential area adjacent to the Golden Triangle on Musgrave Avenue in the New Kingston area of Jamaica which offers a selection of excellent amenities in a fantastic location.
Buyers can choose from a selection of studio condos and these 1 bedroom condos.
In total the development will feature 176 apartments.
All residents of this major new development will enjoy use of a superb collection of amenities at a large entertainment area including pool, club house with fitness center, tennis court, all-purpose court, kids play area and generous parking.
Services at the development will include 24-hour security, coded building entry, elevators, generator, water tanks and a guest suite when extra space is required.
Situated in the heart of New Kingston, this development is located within easy reach of a wide selection of amenities, restaurants, shops, hospitals and educational institutions.
Wonderful Starter Home or Investment Property
These condos would make a wonderful starter home for buyers looking for the perfect combination of the buzz of the city and a sophisticated lifestyle.
The condos would also be ideal for investment.
Special prices may be offered for cash purchases – enquire for details.
- Deposit: 20%
- 90 days after signing of agreement: 30%
- 270 days after signing of agreement: 30%
- Completion: 20%
Mortgages may be available from local financial institutions subject to circumstances.
- Deposit: 10%
- Balance on Completion: 90%
A guide to Jamaica
Reasons to invest in Jamaica
- Well-established real estate market offering high quality second homes popular with North American and European investors.
- High rental income generating potential as one of the Caribbean's most popular tourism destinations which attracted a record 2.35 million tourists last year.
- One of the most accessible destinations in the Caribbean with direct international flights to Jamaica from Europe, the USA and Canada to international airports in Kingston, Montego Bay and Ocho Rios.