3 bedroom condos for sale in Jamaica within a new apartment building neighbouring the Ironshore Golf Club in Montego Bay with superb amenities.
New Condos for Sale in Montego Bay
Searching for new construction condos for sale in Montego Bay, Jamaica?
These brand new penthouse condos are located within a landmark apartment development in upscale Ironshore, Montego Bay offering a superb collection of amenities, proximity to the beaches of the north coast and views of the sea to the north and the lush mountains to the south.
This striking new modern apartment building is set in lush landscaping beside the Ironshore Golf Club in an upscale neighbourhood currently home to several gated communities.
The building, which is set for completion in December 2020 by a highly experienced developer, is set to offer a total of 36 units over 6 levels.
Buyers can choose from a selection of 1 bedroom condos, 2 bedroom condos and 3 bedroom condos.
Residents will enjoy use of a wide selection of amenities which are practically unheard of at any other development in Jamaica.
Amenities will include:
- Rooftop infinity Lap Pool overlooking the mountains
- Rooftop Jacuzzi overlooking the sea
- Hotel-style lobby with concierge desk
- 24 hour fitness suite
- 24 hour movie theater
- 24 hour conference room
- Lounge / coffee lounge
- High Ceilings. Solid Surface Countertops. 8ft Doors
- 24 hour security, including key fob door and smart card elevator access
- Jogging trail
Ideal Location in Ironshore / Rose Hall
Located in Rose Hall, Montego Bay directly beside the Ironshore Golf Club this striking development is ideally location near the hotel zone, only 3 minutes from shopping at the Blue Diamond Mall, 5 minutes from a wide selection of restaurants, and 8 minutes from world-class beaches on the northern coast of Jamaica such as Doctors Cave Beach.
- Deposit: 30%
- 90 days: 30%
- 180 days: 30%
- Completion: 10%
- Deposit: 15%
- 60 days: 15%
- Completion: 70%
A guide to Jamaica
Reasons to invest in Jamaica
- Well-established real estate market offering high quality second homes popular with North American and European investors.
- High rental income generating potential as one of the Caribbean's most popular tourism destinations which attracted a record 4.31 million tourists last year.
- One of the most accessible destinations in the Caribbean with direct international flights to Jamaica from Europe, the USA and Canada to international airports in Kingston, Montego Bay and Ocho Rios.