6 acre waterfront estate for sale in Port Royal, Roatan complete with a newly constructed 2 bedroom home, furnishings and utilities.
Waterfront Estate for Sale in Roatan
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a 6 acre waterfront estate for sale located in Port Royal, Roatan, complete with a newly constructed 2 bedroom home, furnishings, utilities and grounds filled with mango, coconut, cashew, banana, soursop, pineapples and many other varieties of fruit trees.
This 6 acre fully fenced parcel features 200′ of beautiful flat, manicured deep water-frontage, a freshwater creek running through the property and more than 2 acres of valley bottom surrounded by lush vegetation that adjoins the National Reserve.
Beautiful reefs ideal for snorkeling and diving are just minutes away.
Newly Constructed House
The estate features a beautiful, newly constructed house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, kitchen has concrete countertops, 10′ ceilings on the first floor, and 16′ ceilings on the second floor, a upper balcony and a lower patio.
The house comes equipped with a two stage concrete septic tank, a separate gray water system, tile and glass block showers and huge Anderson windows throughout the house.
Access via Boat
The property is accessed by boat via a 10 to 15 minute boat ride from Oak Ridge.
Utilities & Other Features
The estate contains one of the largest artesian fresh water sources in the island and 2 water wells have been developed that can produce enough water for a substantial development.
There are other water sources on the property available for future development as well.
The property is offered with all furnishings and household necessities and a range of structures and equipment as follows:
- Concrete sea wall
- 2 x concrete cisterns supplied from artesian water sources
- 10,000 liter Rotoplas water tank with pump and pump point for gravity water supply
- an oceanfront concrete bodega with water, electric and a two stage septic tank
- 10′ x 20′ workshop
- a 20 ton, 8′ wide bridge over the creek
- 1 x 21′ fiberglass Roybuilt Panga with a 60hp Yamaha 2 stroke motor
- 1 x 14′ fiberglass skiff with a 15hp 2 stroke Yamaha motor
- 1 x Bauer K-14 diesel powered compressor
- 1 x Honda 7000 watt generator
- 1 x Yamaha 2000 watt generator
- 1 x Honda 2″ water pump
- 10 x sets of Scuba Pro dive gear
- 25 x Luxor aluminum dive tanks
Room for Expansion
The estate offers plenty of space for additional development.
There are beautiful elevated building sites throughout with spectacular views of historic Port Royal and the Cow and Calf islands, which are only a few minute swim away.
Additional adjoining acreage is also available at an additional cost.
A guide to Honduras & Roatán
Reasons to invest in Honduras & Roatán
- Emerging real estate market with property prices for beachfront homes lower than many other comparable destination in the Caribbean.
- Low cost of living ideal for vacations, relocation or retirement in the sunshine.
- Roatan is one of the best diving, snorkelling and fishing destinations in the Caribbean with over 50 world-class dive sites teeming with a kaleidoscope of marine life.