Studios for sale in True Blue, Grenada within a new student condo hotel providing accommodation near to St George’s University campus.
Invest in Student Accommodation in Grenada
This represents a fantastic opportunity to invest in a collection of studios within a new student condo hotel in True Blue, Grenada providing high quality short and extended stay condo hotel accommodation.
The development is located in walking distance to St George’s University campus and next to a white sandy beach.
Designed in a unique and sustainable architectural style, this new construction student hotel will offer comprehensive wellness and co-study facilities to both international students and faculty studying and working abroad in Grenada.
Condo Hotel Amenities
This development will comprise 60 studio units set around a central atrium enjoying views of tropical gardens.
Residents will enjoy use of amenities including:
- Co-Study & Lounge Areas
- Landscaped Gardens
- Roof Top Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Free High Speed Broadband WiFi
- 24h CCTV Security
- Parking Lots
- Laundry Rooms
- On Site Management
Each of these student condos for sale in Grenada will feature a bedroom with en suite bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, living area and a balcony overlooking the tropical gardens and out to the Caribbean Sea.
All units will be finished to a high standard with the following features:
- High Speck Finishing and Fittings
- En Suite Shower Room With Boutique Styling & Designer Fittings
- Kitchen Featuring Integrated Appliances, Fridge & Worktop Area
- Furniture Pack Including Queen Size Bed, Workstation, Wardrobe Units, Dining Table, Sofa and Chairs
- Wall Hung Flat Screen TV and Apple TV
- Bose Sound System
- Coffee Maker
- Free High-Speed Broadband
- Secure Entrance Door
- Air Conditioner
A guide to Grenada
Reasons to invest in Grenada
- Emerging property market with prices for real estate currently lower than other more developed Caribbean destinations.
- Wide variety of property investment opportunities catering to a spectrum of tastes and requirements from newly built apartments to sprawling historical plantation homes.
- Real estate market benefiting from Grenada's Citizenship by Investment Program, a flourishing tourism sector which grew by 10% in 2018 to reach a record level of 160,970 stayover visitors and a pipeline of new luxury hotels.