New construction waterfront studio condos for sale in Grenada within a boutique development with hotel-style amenities in True Blue.
Waterfront Condos for Sale in Grenada
The development, which is next to a white sandy beach, will offer 45 luxury waterfront residences.
Designed in a striking contemporary style with elegant, understated interiors, each of the condos will offer water or garden views.
The condos come fully furnished and equipped with air conditioning and high-quality fixtures and fittings.
Buyers can choose from a selection of studio condos and 1 bedroom condos which vary in size.
Larger custom condos are also available to purchase.
All condos are offered freehold.
Buyers may live in their unit or can opt to have it fully managed by a professional management specialist and placed into a rental pool which offers high rental income-generating potential.
The units also offer the potential for high capital appreciation.
Luxury Hotel-Style Amenities
Residents and guests will enjoy the use of a selection of luxurious hotel-style amenities including an infinity pool, rooftop terrace, waterfront deck, boat jetty on True Blue Bay and business center.
The resort also benefits from Internet access and 24 hour CCTV security.
True Blue, Grenada
Situated in the upscale residential area of True Blue, Grenada, this boutique resort is next to a white sandy beach which is just steps away.
The resort is conveniently situated just a few minutes from St George’s University, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.
Grenada’s International Airport and world-famous Grand Anse Beach are also under 10 minutes’ drive away.
- A non-refundable reservation fee of $2,500 is payable at reservation and will be deducted from the last installment,
- 30% deposit is payable upon exchange, within 30 days after reservation,
- 25% basement ready,
- 25% building structure ready,
- 20% balance of the purchase price is payable upon estimated completion in Q4 2020.
A guide to Grenada
Reasons to invest in Grenada
- Emerging property market with prices for real estate currently lower than other more developed Caribbean destinations.
- Wide variety of property investment opportunities catering to a spectrum of tastes and requirements from newly built apartments to sprawling historical plantation homes.
- Real estate market benefiting from Grenada's Citizenship by Investment Program, a flourishing tourism sector which grew by 10% in 2018 to reach a record level of 160,970 stayover visitors and a pipeline of new luxury hotels.