2 bedroom condos for sale in the Dominican Republic within a complex overlooking the Cocotal Golf & Country Club in Bavaro-Punta Cana.
Bavaro-Punta Cana, Dominican Republic – Condos for Sale
Searching for new condos for sale in the Dominican Republic?
Develop by a world-class development company, the complex – which comprises just 24 elegant apartments – offers beautiful views across a serene lake and the golf course at the Cocotal Golf & Country Club.
Choose from a selection of 2 bedroom condos and 3 bedroom condos.
All units come complete with premium finishes, contemporary Italian kitchens and bathroom fixtures and fittings from Hansgrohe and Duravit.
Amenities & Services
Residents and guests benefit from amenities and services including a swimming pool overlooking the golf course, restaurant, mini-market, 2 parking spaces and 24-hour security.
Residents and guests also enjoy use of the Playa Coral beach club and exclusive access to the sports facilities, gym, beach and swimming pools of the Meliá Caribe Beach.
Profit from High Returns
An investment in these condos offers the opportunity for high income-generating potential, with rental yields estimated by the developer at up to approximately 6%.
Hassle-free ownership is provided via professional management.
This development beneﬁts from CONFOTUR, a package of investor incentives from the Dominican Government which offers a 15-year exemption from property tax and transfer tax.
Close to the Beach & Golf Course
This complex is ideally located within easy reach of the 27-hole golf course and the nearby beach at Playa Bavaro.
The shops at Palma Real shopping Center are just 2 to 3 minutes away while Punta Cana International Airport and the Blue Mall are approximately 15 minutes away.
- US $5,000 to reserve
- 20% downpayment upon reservation
- 3 payments of 15% every 3 months
- 20% upon delivery
A guide to Dominican Republic
Reasons to invest in Dominican Republic
- Sophisticated real estate market offering high quality property for sale and excellent value for money for prime beachfront homes.
- Very high rental income generating potential as the Caribbean's most visited tourism destination - the Dominican Republic recorded over 6.5 million visitors in 2018.
- Highly accessible destination welcoming 70+ flights per day from the USA and Europe and excellent air links with the Caribbean and South America.