53 acres of waterfront land for sale in Curacao – ideal for residential, resort and/or marina development.
Land for Sale in Cuaracao Ideal for Development
Searching for land for sale in Curacao ideal for development.
This large waterfront parcel would be perfect for a residential development, tourism project and/or marina development.
The property comprises a large parcel of waterfront land with a narrow strip jutting into Santa Martha Bay which leads to a peninsula surrounded almost on all sides by water like an island.
In total the parcel spans 53 acres and rises from shallow waters once used as salt pans to a 60 foot peak offering panoramic views of the rolling hills of both the San Nicolas and Santa Martha estates.
Ready for Development – Permits in Place
Designated as Tourist & Permanent Residential Development Land, the property is ready for development.
The required building permits are in place and non-binding proprietary development plans area also available.
Ideal Site for a Marina
The site would be ideal for a marina thanks to various factors as follows:
- The bay’s entrance spans 115 feet,
- Water averages 10 feet in depth (reaching a maximum depth of 16 feet),
- Good international airlift to Curacao,
- Government tax incentives promoting land development.
A guide to Curacao
Reasons to invest in Curacao
- As the most developed of the ABC islands, Curacao offers a high standard of living within an economically stable parliamentary democracy.
- Diversified economy with well developed financial, energy and tourism sectors and a currency pegged to the US Dollar.
- Popular tourism destination with a strong rental market and diverse range of activities for both visitors and residents.