Final remaining 3 bedroom luxury beachfront villa for sale in Belize in a chic beachfront boutique resort in Placencia on the Caribbean coast.
Placencia – The Villas on the Beach
Designed for indoor-outdoor living, this villa features 2,350 sq ft of air conditioned interior living space including 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchenette, living room and dining room plus spacious a private beachfront deck encompassing 2,050 sq ft of outdoor space.
Located right on the beach, the villa also include a garden lap pool, rooftop plunge pool and optional beachfront plunge pool.
Final Remaining Units at this Successful Resort
Due to the phenomenal success of this project, a large proportion of the homes within this development have sold out.
Buyers can choose from the final remaining units of each of the following property types:
- 1 bedroom lagoon lofts
- 2 bedroom lagoon cottages
- 3 bedroom lagoon homes
- 4 bedroom lagoon houses
- 5 bedroom luxury lagoon villas
The residences, which are some of the finest luxury homes for sale on the Belize real estate market, are located within a prestigious resort featuring a Great House, spa, restaurant and bar, 18-slip marina, yoga deck and private island for day trips and overnight camping.
This resort has emerged as one of the most successful real estate investment opportunities in Belize. The properties are already over 40% sold out.
Currently in construction, the Great House is scheduled to open in January 2017, with the remainder of the resort expected to be completed in late 2017.
A rental program will also offer property buyers high potential for generating significant rental income from their properties when not in personal use.
The Placencia Peninsula is one of the most popular destinations on Belize’s Caribbean coast.
This resort is the ideal base from which to explore the beautiful beaches, rivers, jungles and caves that Placencia is so well known for.
The location is also the perfect spot from which to visit the Belize Barrier Reef, the second largest barrier reef in the world.
A guide to Belize
Reasons to invest in Belize
- Fast-growing real estate market driven by a flourishing tourism sector which attracted a record 503,177 overnight visitors in 2019 - a 2.8% increase on the previous year.
- Breathtakingly beautiful landscape with lush rainforest peppered with fascinating Mayan architectural ruins, long Caribbean beaches and hundreds of tiny islands ringed by the world's second-longest barrier reef.
- Inviting retirement program offering full-time residency and exemption from all taxes in Belize.