241-acre plantation for sale in Barbados located in Clifton, St Thomas in the heart of the island with stables, polo field and pavilion.
Plantation for Sale in Barbados
Searching for plantations for sale in Barbados?
The plantation comprises a main residence, a cottage, stables, a polo pavilion and a polo field with paddocks along with potable and other water storage facilities.
The Main Residence
Set over 2 levels, this tastefully designed, well-maintained residence offers just about 10,000 square feet of covered area with 5 bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms.
The home is traditional contemporary in style with double-height ceilings at the entrance, light and airy with a smooth flowing layout.
The property features ceilings painted with coral stone mouldings and accents, marble floors and kitchen with granite countertops and bathroom vanities.
The living area flows out to an expansive patio which overlooks the 20′ x 40′ swimming pool, Jacuzzi and gazebo – the perfect spot to enjoy the idyllic views and for entertaining friends and family.
The residence also includes staff quarters.
The Guest Cottage
The large guest cottage to the side of the pool area contains three bedrooms and three bathrooms with the same finishes of the main house.
This wonderful plantation includes a superb collection of polo facilities as follows:
- A 9-acre polo field,
- A 2,000 square foot clubhouse with a tiered viewing stand, a large bar area, 2 bathrooms and service areas,
- 32 stables in 2 buildings with grooms living quarters, stalls and storage areas.
The property includes a 3-car covered garage and comes with 2 working wells, a 1-acre lined pond for water storage and a 200,000-gallon water storage pumping system.
A guide to Barbados
Reasons to invest in Barbados
- Well-established real estate sector with a long track record of attracting affluent overseas home buyers.
- Currently a buyer's market, offering great value to property investors.
- Non-stop direct flights to Barbados from the USA, Canada, the UK, as well as the Caribbean, Central America and South America - boosted by increased airlift.