Spacious 3 bedroom luxury homes for sale in Barbados overlooking the golf course and Caribbean Sea in a luxury development in St James.
St James, Barbados – Villa for Sale
Designed with luxury living in mind, this property development in St James, Barbados, includes three different villa options: Tree House villa, Fairway Villas and Hilltop Villas.
This Fairway Villa for sale feature large bedrooms, fully-equipped kitchens, spacious living and dining areas, and bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and walk-in closets.
The property has a private infinity-edge swimming pool, car garage and golf cart port.
There are a total of 62 properties, as follows:
- 10 Tree House villas: 3,149-square-foot, 3-story villas, views of the Caribbean sea and 17th hole of the golf course,
- 42 Fairway villas: 3,267-square-foot split-level villas, views of the Caribbean sea and 10th, 18th holes of the golf course,
- 10 Hilltop villas: 3,655-square-foot, 4-bedroom villas, views of the Caribbean sea and 10th, 18th holes of the golf course.
Polo & Other Amenities
A major element of the community is the magnificent Polo Centre, one of the finest of its kind in the West Indies.
In addition to giving residents the rare opportunity to observe world-class international polo matches on a splendid field set against a backdrop of the Caribbean Sea, members can also benefit from excellent coaching in this exciting “Sport of Kings” or simply enjoy the club’s superb riding facilities.
A guide to Barbados
Reasons to invest in Barbados
- Well-established real estate sector with a long track record of attracting affluent overseas home buyers.
- Currently a buyer's market, offering great value to property investors.
- Non-stop direct flights to Barbados from the USA, Canada, the UK, as well as the Caribbean, Central America and South America - boosted by increased airlift.