6 bedroom Rosewood villas for sale in Baha Mar, Bahamas – a beachfront destination set on the white sands of Cable Beach near Nassau.
Rosewood Villas for Sale at Baha Mar
Discover the Rosewood Residences for sale at Baha Mar in The Bahamas.
Baha Mar is a 1,000 acre, $4.2 billion beachfront hotel, residential and lifestyle resort set on the white sands of Cable Beach near Nassau.
The villas at Rosewood Baha Mar encapsulate the timeless beauty and relaxed refinement of The Bahamas.
Buyers can choose from a selection of formats including:
- 1 bedroom SLS Residences
- 2 bedroom SLS Residences
- 3 bedroom SLS Residences
- 1 bedroom Rosewood Residences
- 2 bedroom Rosewood Residences
- 3 bedroom Rosewood Residences
- 3 bedroom Rosewood Villas
- 6 bedroom Rosewood Villas
Baha Mar Amenities, Services & Privileges
Owners of these Baha Mar villas for sale enjoy access to the resort destination’s spectacular array of amenities, services and privileges which include:
- Access to the first NEXUS Club, an exclusive, members-only experience within Baha Mar by luxury hospitality company NEXUS, founded by financier Joe Lewis, golfing greats Tiger Woods and Ernie Els, and actor and musician Justin Timberlake
- An annual gift of 24 rounds of golf for you, your friends and family at the 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
- VIP access to Long Cay, Baha Mar’s own fully-serviced and secluded private island; as well as Eternity I, the 213-foot Codecasa superyacht
- Preferential pricing at numerous Baha Mar restaurants, spas, shopping and nightlife venues
- Platinum-tier status at Baha Mar Casino’s players club
- Concierge and complimentary valet
- Inclusion in sbe’s global esteemed residential program which offers hotel upgrades across the sbe platform, preferred reservations at sbe hotel, restaurant and nightlife destinations as well as invitations to VIP events
Enjoy Residency in The Bahamas
In addition, individuals investing in Baha Mar real estate for sale are eligible to apply for sought-after residency in The Bahamas, a leading International Financial Center and tax-neutral jurisdiction.
A guide to Bahamas
Reasons to invest in Bahamas
- 700 jaw-droppingly beautiful beach-fringed islands dotted in the sparkling turquoise Atlantic Ocean.
- Highly attractive tax incentives, such as freedom from income tax, VAT, inheritance tax and capital gains tax.
- Sophisticated, stable real estate market with a wide variety of waterfront homes available from affordable to ultra-luxury with the option of applying for permanent residency.