Income-generating beachfront development for sale in Falmouth Harbour, Antigua with 4 bedroom main house, 11 apartments, pool & restaurant.
Falmouth Harbour, Antigua – Beachfront Apartment Development for Sale
This boutique beachfront development is set on 1.9 acres of grounds along a private beach in Falmouth Harbour, Antigua – one of the most sought after sailing and fishing destinations in the Caribbean.
Enjoying direct access to the soft sands of the beach and the inviting shallow waters of the sea which are ideal for safe swimming, the development comprises a main house plus 11 apartments and a selection of guest amenities.
The Main House
Existing accommodation at the development includes a 4 bedroom main house (approximately 2,074 square feet).
11 Income-Generating Apartments
In addition, the development includes 11 rental income-generating apartments offering a total of 23 bedrooms.
4 of the apartments have been successfully converted to short-term rentals which has increased rental income – the new owner could convert additional units if desired).
Apartment breakdown as follows:
- Three x 1 bedroom apartments (750 square feet, 682 square feet, and 572 square feet)
- Eight x 2 bedroom apartments (six x 807.5 square feet, one x 1,188 square feet, one x 944 square feet)
Offered fully turnkey, the development comes with all furnishings and equipment.
Amenities include a 1,471 square foot pool with sundeck and umbrellas with lounge chairs which boasts views over the landscaped lawn, the beach and yachts bobbing on the water in the harbour.
Alongside the pool there is a bar and restaurant which is highly rated on Tripadvisor and was custom built to accommodate up to 80 covers including weddings and parties.
The development also offers a volleyball area, floating docks for small boats, picnic benches and shaded Cabanas with electricity.
The property also includes subdivided office / storage space and designated parking – 14 parking spaces for the dwelling units plus 16 parking spaces for the restaurant.
The development is equipped with a 15,000 w generator.
Situated in Falmouth Harbour, this property is within easy reach of the marina as well as English Harbour.
A guide to Antigua & Barbuda
Reasons to invest in Antigua & Barbuda
- Real estate market stimulated by a successful Citizenship by Investment Program offering full citizenship in exchange for investment.
- High rental income generating potential as a well established tourism destination which attracted a record 1,068,650 stayover and cruise ship visitors in 2017.
- One of the most accessible destinations in the Caribbean with direct international flights to Antigua from the USA, Canada and Europe.