6 cottage beachfront boutique resort for sale in The Bahamas stretching from sea-to-sea on Green Turtle Cay in the Abaco Islands.
Green Turtle Cay, Abaco, Bahamas – Boutique Resort for Sale
This boutique resort for sale in The Bahamas occupies a rare sea-to-sea parcel on idyllic Green Turtle Cay.
The grounds are fringed by white sand beaches on both sides – along the Bay and along the Atlantic Ocean side.
The resort comprises 6 individual beachfront cottages designed in a tasteful island style with beautiful water views.
All the cottages come fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and air conditioning and are offered fully furnished and turnkey.
- Two 3 bedroom 3 bathroom cottages (1,547 square feet) with 80 feet of Atlantic Ocean Beach frontage.
- One 4 bedroom 2 bathroom cottages (2,112 square feet) with 90 feet of Atlantic Ocean Beach frontage.
- Two 1 bedroom 1 bathroom cottages (465 square feet and 525 square feet) plus one 2 bedroom 2 bathroom cottage (705 square feet) with 165 feet of beach front.
In addition the resort includes a separate recreation room offering 456 square feet of space with a workshop.
There is a dock for boats up to 30 feet in front of the property.
Green Turtle Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
Situated on a rare sea-to-sea beachfront parcel on Green Turtle Cay in the Abaco Islands of The Bahamas, this resort is ideally located to explore miles of secluded beach and the world’s second largest reef which lies just 70 yards from the shoreline.
Thanks to its idyllic secluded location, this boutique cottage resort would be ideal for expansion and development into a fully fledged beachfront resort or ready made vacation rental business.
A Snapshot of Bahamas
Top 3 Reasons to Invest in Bahamas
- 700 jaw-droppingly beautiful beach-fringed islands dotted in the sparkling turquoise Atlantic Ocean.
- Highly attractive tax incentives, such as freedom from income tax, VAT, inheritance tax and capital gains tax.
- Sophisticated, stable real estate market with a wide variety of waterfront homes available from affordable to ultra-luxury with the option of applying for permanent residency.